9/21/07

ok what?

I should change my blog's name to I hate stupid people...

Ok granted not everyone is stupid but some people I tell you, just aren't that bright. We all have our moments, myself included...

However, had a job interview this week that I feel compelled to share with you all. Now I got the call back for an interview several days ago but had to put it off because I was ill and well as you all know, nothing says hire me more then coughing up gobs of phelm during an interview! Well apparently the induvidual I had an appointment with at a very high end establishment I might add, apparently forgot. Once the excecutive chef was in front of me his confusion was apparent, he even asked me what exactly did he call me for. So needless to say I walked out of there thinking to myself WTF? I mean seriously how un-organized can you be? I understand that i'm just an induvidual on paper but they called me for an interview so it was apparent that something in my resume caught their attention, right???? No apparently that's not the case...

I also got another rather exciting, not to mention exceptionally well paying job that was my former company's biggest competition. Needless to say I wanted that job one becuase of the money of course it was 6/hour more then what I was making for half the work, not to mention that working for them just would have been a kick in the face to my old company which would have in effect been almost better the sex! However given the part of town that it was in and not to mention the start time of 5am I had to decline which was un-fortunate. However they did assure me that they would hold onto my CV in the event that other opportunity's arise that make it a little easier for me to get into work, since I don't drive.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey steph, Jolean here from Iam.. just thought i'd say hey, hope you are feeling better, and hope the job search goes well.. lets keep in touch!