9/14/07

Fired for expressing myself and speaking my mind

Oh yes! I got FIRED today because of my blog, interesting...

You know my actual place of employment, nor whom I work for was ever disclosed, nor did I intend it to be and it won't. However it's been of a certain matter of speculation today apparently. It's actually less then 24 hours old...

I knew something was up when the big boss walked in. That's ok I don't hate my former boss, I actually thought they were cool and as a matter of fact I still do. I do feel really bad for those who are now going to get stuck doing my job and I feel really sorry for certain people who will in any event remain nameless because they will be the one taking the biggest hit, not me. I'll go on with my life and that will be that.

It's no secret that i've hated my job for the longest time, I got tired and fed up with being taken advantage of LONG before this. What do you expect, huge corporations are without souls and totally un-caring they wouldn't be profitable otherwise. I just recently got offered a better job with better wages and had and still have every intention of taking it. Even the induvidual who fired my ass admitted that I had every right to express myself, however apparently that isn't the case because if you express yourself and say what you think but don't actually act upon it in person but choose to complain about it in YOUR OWN TIME, that's right MY time. I don't write on my blog at work, you get promptly fired.

What ever happened to freedom of speech? Apparently in some cases that quite simply doesn't exsist. Am I sorry for partaking in this blog and saying how I really feel IN MY OWN TIME? No. I do have remorse for my co-workers cos they do get railroaded enough as well. Do i think it was worth it, yes actually I do because you know what I would rather get fired for expressing myself and standing up for what I believe in as opposed to something immoral.

Most people will likely say that I shouldn't have posted my picture in conjunction with this blog ( otherwise they wouldn't have had a clue) but I have nothing to hide so why use annonminty when I felt there was no need to. I didn't and still don't slander anyone and nothing I posted wasn't true either, there's truth in everything that I write but apparently that makes me un-ethical and without principle. Whatever, I kiss no one's ass nor will I aplogise for who or what I am. Not today, not tommrow, not ever. As I am generally fond of saying: Everything happens for a reason and when one door closes another one opens...

Stay posted cos this is no where near come to it's conclusion yet...

The time isn't right on this either, if it matters it's currently 4:37pm not 1:30 in the afternoon.

No comments: