8/11/08

Good lord!

The people who live above me are driving me nuts! They're either yelling and screaming until the wee hours of the morning, or stomping around like a herd of elephants because they're pissed at each other for something.

OR: people the know come by and instead of using the intercom like normal people would do, they stand in front of my bedroom window (I'm in the sub basement and their living room is above me) and scream until someone comes to the balcony door!

Do you really need to stand outside and have a conversation with them? Is there some reason why you'll be their friend but not go into their house?
I'm e-mailing my landlord and filing a complaint because this is getting ridiculous beyond all compare. Yet when my mom and aunt were here visiting, someone had the nerve to come to my living room window and tell us to shush! Can't come to my damn door though can you? WTF is wrong with you!

I start my new job today so at least I'll be out of the house and not having to listen to this shit. Work has me kind of freaked out since I haven't seen the menu or the kitchen yet and I'm supposed to be in charge. This is going to be interesting...

No comments: