11/5/07

Random rant...

I hate people I really do, the food service industry blows and totally sucks ass! I asked for my raise and so far haven't gotten it yet of course...

Their excuse: we can't afford to give you more money. So that being said you get what you pay for, nothing more, nothing less. You want me to work harder for my shitty money you fucks? Are you out of your GODAMMNED MIND!

No, so everyone someone asks me to do something I just reply with no, I don't get paid enough and walk away. You want me to stay late because you have no one to close, I'll laugh in your face like I did last Friday! If anything, at least THAT behaviour is a legitaimate reason for getting fired. Keeping a blog not so much...

People are senseless and total pigs as well. Yes please don't take the extra 2 seconds to walk over to the other garbage because your too fucking lazy! Just keep cramming more shit in there, we like that...{insert heavily loaded sarcasam here}

Yes please do leave your shit all over the floor and the tables because your obviously a slob that doesn't know how to clean up after themselves. Do you live in a trailor?

No class...

Next person that bitches at me for being english and not speaking french: NEWSFLASH TWAT IT'S THE WEST ISLAND AND THIS IS CANADA LEARN SOME FUCKING ENGLISH YOU SEPEREIST WHORE!

Whew, I feel better now! If I was so tired from my crappy sweat shop wages resturant job i'd up-date as soon as I got home from work.

No comments: