10/2/07

Started my new job...

Oh wow, you know when you work somewhere especially if it's food related I get rather nazi like about certain things.

However I must say that even though I am not a fan of sushi the other style food we carry there is exceptionally good and I really like it :)

Not liking my job too much, then again I just hate being new and having everyone and their mother talk down to you and such. So we'll see how it all works out and all that jazz...

Funny story though I found out what my tattoos mean in another language, since they are kanji symbols they can be translated into 2 different languages and in chinese my tattoos mean evil and lustful and I love it lol

Had some guy come in today and he was overtly flambouant and REALLY drunk and beyond hillarious, he totally made my afternoon!

The one thing that I don't like aobut my job too much is the lack of recycling that we do. As in none, so i'm going to get on my bosses ass about that because there's no need for us to have that much freaking garbage!

That was one thing I or most likely the only thing I could respect about my old job, at least it recycled and what not.

No comments: