9/13/07

The powers of observation, they amaze me...

Or well more like lack thereof...
Never a dull moment at my job I tell you.

Snotty bitch prof shows up with her second cup coffee ( please refer to 1st post for more details on snotty bitch prof,), that's nice. Wish she would have brought me one too while she was at, whore ( *edit* I didn't say that to her!)...

So I have a selection of ridculously over-priced pre-prepared food in one of my fridges. Yesterday someone bought a salad and decided that there was too much oregano in it and had someone else return it. Of course asking for a replacement...

NEWS FLASH:
You can't return something just because you don't fucking like it!!! No I will NOT give you a refund or a replacement. I DON'T make them, in fact they're made elsewhere. Yes i'll accept your feedback but don't expect ME to do anything about it, cos I don't care.

When my security gate is locked I AM CLOSED... Don't stand there and bitch to my supervisor cos he ain't going to serve your doofus ass either! While you were standing at my newly constructed counter with your girlfriend I told you in a nice way to decide if you were going to get anything please do so now because I am closing in five minutes. You screw around for 10 minutes, i'm closed after you have made up your mind. Go to SP or AD they're open longer to serve you, I on the other hand close at THREE PM I don't care how late your classes are, that is once again not my problem...

Another thing, I serve NOTHING that is called "that one" WTF is "that one"? If you don't know what it's called then you shouldn't be eating it!

No my black olive baguette DOES NOT contain blueberry's! Seriously you are a university student, please use your common sense and don't make such moronic observations that are well simply put just plain nasty!

Tips:
There is a reason why I can no longer accept tips, therefore I no longer have a tip box at my location.
a theiving prick that ruined it for us all. Not only was he robbing the company he was also stealing tips from his co-worker. Because of that, none of us are alloweed to accept tips anymore. I'm supposed to have a box for kids help phone but I feel that's mis-leading and I refuse to have one at my location. So thanks you fucking douchetard for ruining it for ALL of us! I console myself with the fact that his visa expired and his ass got kicked out of Canada. What comes around goes around... Betcha he's not smiling anymore...

To conclude:
I have no phone at my location, so mostly I rely on my cell phone. So today i'm sitting behind the counter texting someone and some random girl walks up to my counter. So I ask her what I can get for her since 95% of my stuff is now served by yours truly... She says to me " I need your cell phone, can I use it to make a call?" My first thought was gee, do I know you?, ummm no, chances of you using MY phone: 0
I said well no i'm on pay-as-you-go which I am, although I do have a plan which includes a 100 daytime minutes. However since my extension STILL isn't hooked up yet I am without a land line of sorts. being billed by the minute doesn't entail a lot of talk time (I do occasionally need to call the big caf, or certain managers call me to waste my minutes asking why the vending inventory isn't done...
FIND A DAMN PAYPHONE YOU CHEAP BITCH! Cos we all ask random strangers to use our cell phones... ( *edit* no I didn't say that to her either)
Besdies my text messages have priorty cos of who they're getting sent to and he agress lol


No comments: